Our engineering consulting services chiefly focus on the petroleum and water treatment industries, however, we can successfully extend our experience and learnings to other similar industries.
With in-depth knowledge of the petroleum industry, experience in chemistry and a passionate approach to opportunities and challenges, we provide process consultation to clients, with value-add reports on fuel quality and process safety. Our partnerships with tank manufacturing companies, associations with tank integrity testing companies and fuel reporting expertise enable us to deliver a total fuel and tank management solution.
We test and offer independent assessment of fuel, providing detailed reports that contain results discussion and recommendations. Our reports are written in a simplified manner, so non-technical customers can also understand the contents. We generate reports within three days of receiving a sample.
We design above-ground diesel stations and consult on:
- selection of fuel tanks and pumps.
- fuel filtration and tank cleaning.
- Process safety and hazardous and operability studies
- tank calibration
- Wetstock management software and training on Wetstock best practises.
We have vast experience in industrial water treatment from troubleshooting to plant design. Our design engineers have experience in designing and commissioning of water treatment plants not only in South Africa, but also in other African countries including Zambia, Kenya, Tanzania and the DRC. We conduct complete water audits and provide our clients with thorough reports with mass balances.
We offer independent assessment of water qualities, providing detailed reports that contain results discussion and recommendations. Our reports are written in a simplified manner, so non-technical customers can also understand the contents. We generate reports within three days of receiving a sample.
We design water treatment plants for industrial applications and consult on:
- water treatment plant troubleshooting
- industrial water plants, including plants with membrane technology (microfiltration, ultrafiltration and reverse osmosis)
- the cleaning and preservation of membrane systems.
- train staff on plant operation
- compile operating manuals.